Admit it, sometimes you hear people encouraging biannual maintenance services and you brush them off. Why should you get maintenance if you don’t see anything wrong with your heat pump? Well, your heat pump won’t always show signs of distress before it gives out. Biannual maintenance is great because you can spot any problems on the horizon before they’re wreaking havoc on your system and disrupting the comfort of your home.
Here at Area Heating & Cooling, we can provide you with the best preventative maintenance services in the area. We have a great maintenance plan that you can enroll in too if you’re the type to forget about scheduling these services. If you need heat pump repair or maintenance in Vancouver, WA then make sure to contact our team today.
The Benefits of Preventative Maintenance
There are a few big reasons why you need preventative maintenance in your home. As we touched on above, biannual maintenance can help you avoid a serious repair issue. It’s better to have us come to your home twice a year because we can spot any minor problems before they become major issues.
Maintenance services also help you lower your energy bills and extend the life of your HVAC system. When you keep your HVAC system cleaned, oiled, and up to speed then you’ll ensure that it’s running as efficiently as possible. When your system is efficient, your bill will be as low as possible and keeping your system in good shape helps it last much longer.
The Customer Assurance Program
Here at Area Heating & Cooling, we have a great maintenance program make sure that you’ll always run a fine-tuned heating or cooling system. The CAP (Customer Assurance Program) program is a program that includes biannual maintenance, the other benefits include:
- A discounted price on maintenance and one free air filter (1”,2”, or 4”)
- Priority service: when you call to schedule your maintenance services, you’ll jump ahead in line past non-maintenance agreement members.
- A 15% discount: You’ll receive a 15% discount on all labor and parts for any and all repairs in your home.
- No overtime fees: We’re available any time for you—this includes weekends and nights at no overtime rate.
- Loyalty credits: For every year that you stay enrolled in our CAP agreement, you’ll receive $50 in loyalty credits. You can use these credits to purchase new equipment in the future.
- A 2-hour appointment window: non-CAP members receive a 4-hour appointment window
We do our maintenance a little differently than most other HVAC companies too. Instead of only performing services for the cooling system in the spring and working on the heating system in the fall, we always perform a precision tune-up for both the cooling and heating system every time we perform maintenance. We understand that in between seasons, like during the transition between summer and fall, you might need to run the cooling during the day, but you might need to run the heat for a little while at night. Our tune-ups are quick and efficient too—make sure you contact our team when you need great service.