Indoor Air Quality
Coronavirus UpdateHome / Coronavirus Update
Dear Friends, we wanted to let our valued customers know what Area Heating's policy is during this time. We know going without heat is not an option, especially if you or your loved ones are ill. Our office is open and our service and installation crews are working and are here for you all. Below are measures that we have implemented to help protect our team and our customers during this time:
- We are not allowing anyone to come to work who is showing signs of getting sick or if anyone in their home is sick, they are staying home.
- All teams will arrive with required masks on for the safety of everyone.
- Our technicians will have fresh uniforms to be worn each day. Our uniforms are cleaned by a professional laundry service.
- Wash our hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water
- Cover our nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing
- The office has a few team members working at the office and some of our team members are working remotely to minimize exposure as much as possible.
- If you need a filter, we are happy to deliver it to you. Please call the office at (360) 737-0811 to prepay and make arrangements. If you show up at the office, we are open. However, the receptionist does have a medical condition limiting her from wearing a mask. We appreciate your understanding. We are also happy to help you curbside. When you arrive to the office just give us a call and we can send someone out to assist you. .
Air Purification Systems
There is much to consider regarding the COVID-19 virus (Coronavirus) and its possible transmission in your home. While there are various and effective indoor air quality measures available to help protect your safety, including duct sanitization, ultraviolet (UV) germicidal light treatment, and HEPA air filters, they alone cannot protect from all forms of COVID-19 transmission. It is important to follow all official guidelines for preventing the spread of this virus.
One of products that our team offers and installs, is the Air Scrubber by Aerus. The AirScrubber attaches directly to your homes HVAC system to clean the air in your home by removing polluntants, odors, dust, and viruses. Recently, Aerus tested the AirScrubber's effectiveness against the SARS-CoV-2 virus, and results prove that the ActivePure Technology demonstrates a 99.98% surface kill rate of SARS-CoV-2 virus within 7 hours. Click the link to read the recent update from AirScrubber - ActivePure and Coronavirus Bulletin